Best Espresso Machine Reviews
Reviews of the best selling espresso machines. If you’re looking to buy, check out our reviews first.
Nespresso CitiZ Automatic Espresso Maker and Milk Frother
- List Price: $299.00
- Avg. Starting: $298.00
Sleek, Stylish and Rates 5 Stars!
It’s hard to imagine how a machine the size of a bread box could create such an exquisite, full-bodied cup of espresso, but the Nespresso Citiz Automatic Espresso Maker with Milk Frother gets the job done! This machine literally makes espressos just as good if not better than your favorite café. And what’s more, the Nespresso Citiz Automatic Espresso Maker is totally user-friendly, which is one feature that we absolutely love.
With over 150+ 4.5 star positive reviews, the Nespresso Citiz is creating quite a buzz among espresso lovers. A closer look reveals that its most popular features are:
- Automatic flow stop (which means less mess)
- Power save mode (only using what’s necessary is a plus)
- One-touch programmable buttons
- Smart style folding cup support ( allows for use with larger cups for double shot)
- Automatic milk frother (perfect cappuccino or latte)
So why is the Citiz Automatic Espresso Maker and Milk Frother such a hit with most everyone who buys it?
First, the Nespresso Citiz Automatic Espresso Maker and Milk Frother brews the best cup of espresso time after time, without the mess. Clean up on this machine couldn’t be more simple. Simply lift on the up the folding up support and pull out the used capsules which have been neatly contained inside. That’s it! You’ve finished cleaning up, wasn’t that a breeze?
I’m not sure we could review this machine without commenting on its overall consistency. It has to be one of the strongest features for the Citiz espresso maker. I mean who cares if it looks good, but the espresso tastes watered down, or worst yet just like your average cup of coffee. So with highly regarded ratings, and commentary from those who purchased the Citiz, we love it’s ability to perform consistently brew after brew.
How it works:
Espresso is made by forcing pressurized hot water through finely ground and compacted coffee beans. The Nespresso Citiz Espresso Maker is quite unique in that it’s 33.8/1 Liter tank hold the water that will be heated inside the machine creating the espresso.
Top Rated for "Taste & Performance"
As you'll see by watching this video clip, this machine is unbelievibly user-friendly! With just a touch of a button you can create the perfect cup every time.
What we love:
- Visually this machine is quite striking. Its sleek design and superior engineering make it the perfect countertop accessory for most any home or office. Not to mention it comes in Silver Chrome, or black for that added touch of style and elegance.
- Capsules lock in special ground flavor, and can setup an automatic mailing system.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's premium coffee capsules, which are easy to order for delivery within two business days
While this machine has many bonuses and has received a lot of positive comments. Some things that many didn’t care for were:
- The frother seemed to not be as consistent as the espresso maker part. Some commented that it was unreliable.
- Must exclusively use
What comes in the box
- Espresso Maker Unit
- Automatic Milk Frother
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 X 9 X 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14 pounds
|Dimensions (H x W x D in inches):||14.6 X 6 x 12|
|Weight (in lbs):||7.5|
|Pump Pressure (bar):||19|
|Dump Box Capacity:|
|Water Tank Capacity (oz.):||34|
|Coffee Bean Capacity:|
Where to get the best prices
- Patrick Lyons
- Oct 23, 2014
- Find the top rated product.
- Read the reviews.
- Read Reviews